Cookies, a summary of how we collect data:-
- We collect anonymous statistics about your visit, like which of our pages you viewed using Google Analytics. This requires the _gat and _ga cookie to be stored in your browser. You can opt out at anytime here.
- Some 3rd parties like Facebook and Twitter may know you visited this website if you use their services. We can’t control them but we don’t believe this knowledge poses any threat to you.
- If you sign up with us we take great care to keep your information safe and we’ll never share it with others without your express permission.
- We never share your data with 3rd parties except to help us deliver our own services.
What we collect
We may collect the following information from direct communication with yourself, by giving us your data we assume consent to keep this unless otherwise stated:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
These are just the key points. If you need detail, keep reading.
We measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics. This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer. All of that information is anonymous – so we don’t know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what part of our site is doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
These services provide social buttons and similar features which we use on our website – such as the “Like” and “Tweet” buttons.
To do so we embed code that the social networks provide and we do not control ourselves. To function, their buttons generally know if you’re logged in; for example, Facebook uses this to say “x of your friends like this”. We do not have any access to that information, nor can we control how those networks use it.
Social networks, therefore, could know that you’re viewing this website if you use their services (that isn’t to say they do, but their policies may change). As our website is remarkably inoffensive we imagine this is not a concern for most users.
If you contact us, or enquire about our services, we may in the future send you email notifications, you have the ability to opt out of any of this communication at any time. We will never provide your personal information or email address to any third parties except where they are specifically employed to help deliver our own services, as detailed above.
bluebox takes many precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. These precautions include:
- Hardware stored in secured datacentres
- All access to information restricted by password
- Restrictions to what information can be accessed
While we take great care to ensure any confidential information remains protected we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Updates to this policy
The identity of bluebox
Blue Box Software Limited
Malvern Hills Science Park
Telephone: 01905 432000
Our customers may submit inquiries regarding personal data protection, privacy and security matters to the bluebox data controller E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at the above address.
Never know the answer before you’ve heard the question
Exploring ideas, harnessing collaboration and promoting free thinking ensure that we create the freedom to deliver meaningful change to our partners.Learn about our culture
Best-in-sector global automotive compliance platform facilitates outsourcing firm’s bold growth plans.Read case study
Steering to success
First-of-its-kind facility augmented with our custom booking and scheduling assistant.Read case study